You will learn the traditional science of Ayurveda designed to bring your body back into balance so it can heal itself, which in itself is astounding, but underneath all of that, Ayurveda is much much more. Ayurveda is a Vedic science, and like yoga, has only one purpose: to expose the illusion and neediness of the mind and become free.
Ayurveda is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It was developed more than 3,000 years ago in India. It's based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. Its main goal is to promote good health. Join us for this 13 hour module and learn how to get healthy, stay healthy and help others to find health and well being.
+ Please lightly read & bring the book: Yoga and Ayurveda, Self-Healing and Self-Realization by David Frawley
+ Please bring a neti pot - if you do not own a neti pot, a complete neti pot and salts kit can be purchased from davannayoga (500 pesos)
These 3 days will Include :
* The Universal Philosophy of Yoga and Ayurveda
* The Hindu Mythology of Dhanvantri and the healing mantra
* The Energetics of Yoga and Ayurveda
* The Practices of Yoga and Ayurveda
The 3 days on Ayurveda will leave you with an understanding of these fundamental principals:
* The 5 Elements (Air, Ether, Water, Fire, Earth) How to identify them in the body.
* The 3 Doshas that make up your constitution (Vata, Pitta, Kapha)
* Healthy Eating Habits and the Tastes (Sweet, Sour, Salty, Pungent and Bitter)
* Dinacharya (Daily Routine) - Every Day Ayurveda cleansing techniques - such as NetiPot to lose weight, Nasya if you are forgetful, Eye Wash for allergies and Oil Pulling to target heavy metals perhaps after removing silver amalgams.
* AyurYoga (how to use asanas to correct the imbalances in your body, and which asanas are for what season of the year)
* You will receive a short pulse and tongue reading. There will also be a yoga asana class geared towards asana for the Winter season and winter pranayama techniques.
* Aromatherapy as medicine - For example did you know ginger is your best friend functioning as a natural anti-biotic all through the winter!
* Culinary Spices - see how almost everything you need to stay healthy is right in your kitchen already!
* Cleanse Cooking - learn everything you need to do the simple 7 days Ayurvedic cleanse at the change of seasons with Kitchere and ghee.
* Western and Indian Herbs for your imbalances
* Every Day Ayurveda cleansing techniques - such as NetiPot to lose weight, Nasya if you are forgetful, Eye Wash for allergies and Oil Pulling to target heavy metals.
For More information, or to register and pay in cash, please contact: Anna: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 322-147-7008
Tuition for this 13-hour module: 300 usd or 5700 MXN
More about Jennifer
Jennifer is a native of Cleveland, Ohio and is a certified yoga and Ayurvedic Practitioner. She has been supporting others to live Ayurvedic Lifestyles for over 11 years. She graduated from the California College of Ayurveda in Grass Valley. She does her continuing education with Nepal's first woman to become an Ayurvedic Doctor - Dr. Sarita Shrestha. She has studied Ayurveda in Khatmandu and India. Jennifer has lived in Mexico for 5 years and believes that "L O V E" is the highest medicine!