Yoga and your True Nature
Yoga Practices for a Calm and Happy Life
If you're looking for a yoga retreat that offers you tools for finding your true nature - Happiness - here it is. Anna Laurita invites you to 6 days of Yoga Practices for a Calm and Happy Life
I want to be happy and you want to be happy.
During this yoga immersion/retreat you will learn new tools for happiness through daily yoga practices (vinyasa, hatha and restorative), dharma talks, guided meditations, pranayama, mantras, mudras, affirmations and more. In addition you will enjoy calming activities in nature, including a full day visit to our Internationally acclaimed Vallarta Botanical Gardens. This includes a private yoga class, vegetarian lunch, a guided tour and time for reflection and wandering in the gardens on your own. You will also enjoy a Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Yoga Class with a beach lunch on another day.
During the course of the retreat you will have ample time for yourself as well. Many afternoons will be free for naps, beach time, and exploring. You will be in the historic downtown which is perfect to enjoy dinners in the many amazing restaurants and to take in the sunset from the Malecon.
• Morning satsang/dharma talks with intention setting for each day - revolving around yogic tools for happiness.
• 2 daily yoga classes (complete sessions) that include intentions, pranayama, mantra, mudra, asana, and relaxation techniques. One dynamic practice and one restorative practice daily.
• Guided Meditations including Yoga Nidra
• One sattvic, delicious vegetarian meal per day (brunch or lunch)
• Kirtan Evening at davannayoga - Wednesday Night 7-8pm
• Excursions away from davannayoga including:
1) Entrance fees, yoga class, lunch and guided tour at the Puerto Vallarta Botanical Gardens. You’ll also have time to wander and meditate in the gardens or journal and reflect. This is a full day excursion.
2) A Private group SUP yoga class that will be for all levels to enjoy safely and will be followed by a hosted restaurant lunch on the beach.
3) Silent Guided Meditation Walks with Anna
4) A Mexican chocolate museum tour, local Mexican chocolate tasting, a Mole making session AND a Vegetarian Mole Lunch. (Talk about happy!)
5) Final morning Whale Watching excursion in the morning.
We only gather once per year for this retreat. Don't miss it!